2016 Northern California Swim League Registration
- 1/1/16 - 6/15/16
- 1/1/16 - 6/15/16
Welcome to the Northern California Swim League?Registration for the swim season 2016
The Northern California Swim league was founded in 1993 with 11 original teams.In that founding year, the league had 1,711 registered swimmers.The Northern California swim league has grown to 26?teams in 2015?and now has over 5,200 swimmers.?To accommodate dual meets and maintain a competitive nature within the league, we arranged into five different conferences.
All League registrations are subject to approval by the team you are registering for. Your account will NOT be active till short before the season starts. You can still register with your known login and we will activate your account after we verified with your team.
Once your swimmer has been accepted by one of our 26?swim teams (listed under the League Info tab above) you will need to follow this simple process of registering with our swim league
Enter registration by choosing ?Register Now?below.
Returning Swimmer: Login with your login name and password from the 2015?season. This is not necessarily the same login/password that you use for your swim team's webpage. Click "Forgot password" if you can't remember your password and follow the emailed instruction for login.
New Swimmer to NCSL: Choose ?I am?not sure?if I have an account. This is the email address I want to use:?and enter the email address you would like to use to receive the registration confirmation and other league related communication.
Returning Swimmer: Enter your Billing Information
New Swimmer:?Choose a password and then enter the Billing Information.
- Enter the name and address of the parent/guardian here.
- Enter the billing information for the 2016 NCSL fee of $15.
- There is no need to fill out ?Guardian?or Insurance/Emergency Contact because this will be managed by the teams.
- This account is separate from the account that you might have already created on a similar page with your team.
Enter your swimmer(s).
- Pay close attention to the birth date and middle name
- Select the team your swimmer has been accepted from the group menu.
- Next it will sent you to a screen that will let you enter additional swimmers on your account.
- Location will be unassigned?until?we verify your team's registration.
Once all your swimmers are added continue to Checkout Using Secure Server.
Answer the questions in our waiver form.
- There will be only one waiver per account. In the case that your answers differ for each of your swimmer please contact our league registrar Monica Lopez first before proceeding.
Submit the Registration
- No refunds of the $15 league fee.
- Do not register with the league if you have not received a confirmation from one of our participating league teams that your swimmer has been accepted into their program.
- We do not refund the $15 NCSL fee if you register with the league but are not accepted by any of our participating teams.
- Swimmers who are not registered with our league shall?not participate in any dual meet or championship event.
- Please address all team specific questions with your local team.
- For all league specific questions please send us an email.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any league specific questions that your team may not be able to answer.